- Internal Workplan
Final Project Meeting: Barcelona 22-24 May, 2013
The last meeting of the MOLTO project will be hosted by UPC in Barcelona, Spain, and take place at the end of May. The goal of the meeting is to make a final overall presentation of the work done during the last 39 months by the MOLTO Consortium and assess successes and failures, things learned and perspective future goals of research. To this end, the MOLTO Consortium is working to produce demonstrations of the various technologies developed during the project in a number of different scenarios in which multilingual natural language plays a role online. These demonstrations will be shown during the Public Open Day on 23rd May 2013.
Wednesday 22 May - Consortium only: group work preparing for the public day, starting after lunch.
Thursday 23 May: Open Day with presentations of the highlights of MOLTO.
Friday 24 May - Consortium only: Internal day for sorting out the final issues with reporting etc, and preparing for the final review in June.
Detailed schedule forthcoming.
The meeting will take place at UPC, either in the Vertex building or at the Rectorat.
Visualizza Barcelona UPC venues in una mappa di dimensioni maggiori
Lodging and traveling
- Residencia Torre Girona is conveniently located nearby the meeting's venue. We will reserve a block or rooms.
- Hotel Catalonia Castellnou is about 20' walk from the meeting's venue, with a relaxed atmosphere.
Info from the tourist office at http://www.barcelonaturisme.com/:
Getting around in Barcelona is very easy on the extensive network of public transportation:
- TMB, Transport Barcelona, mobile apps.
- The Metro in Barcelona, began in 1863 like London's, is the oldest of the world. A multilingual Flash presentation on the Metro.
- VipGourmet for socially reviewed restaurants in Barcelona.
- Time Out for information on what is going on in Barcelona.
Signup for 3 days here below
This signup is for the whole length of the project meeting.